We are proud to offer a 10 years warranty on our mattress as it meets the highest standards for domestic use. This limited mattress warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
A. Who does this mattress warranty extend to?
Anyone who has purchased the mattress from Newentor. Please retain a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase. You’ll need this to make a claim, without it we reserve the right to reject any claim under this warranty. Please also note that the warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser only and is not transferable at resale.
B. What does the warranty cover?
This warranty covers the following defects in workmanship and materials of the Newentor Mattress that has at all times only been in normal domestic use and treated in accordance with our Newentor Mattress FAQ.
1. Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 20mm, as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation as described in the FAQ.
2. Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, as long as the mattress has not been handled improperly.
3. In respect of the mattress cover only, any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or the fabric of the mattress cover. As noted below, a defect in respect of the mattress cover alone will not entitle you to a replacement Newentor Mattress, just the cover itself.
C. What does the warranty NOT cover?
If it does not fall into one of the categories above in the 'What does the warranty cover?' section, then it is not covered by our warranty. By way of example of what is not covered, please see the following list (although there can be other things too which are not covered):
1. A normal increase in the softness of the mattress which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
2. Comfort preference.
3. Abnormal use.
4. Physical abuse or damage to the mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.
5. Exposure to cold temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
6. Dirt, stains, smells, or bed bug infestations resulting from poor mattress care. More information can be found on the 120-Night Trial and FAQs page.
7. Mould on the mattress of any kind.
8. Any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
9. Replacement of an Newentor Mattress due to defective cover. If you purchase a mattress and only the cover is defective (and not the mattress), we will only replace the cover and not the whole mattress.
10. For mattresses a defect or change in the mattress that is only a minor variation or normal change which does not affect the pressure redistributing properties of the product, as outlined in the FAQs.
11. Any mattress (whether manufactured by Newentor or not) sold by a reseller who is not an authorised Newentor sleep reseller at the time of purchase.
12. Any mattress sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by someone else.
13. Newentor will not accept exchanges for another size when the bundle deal is purchased.
D. When does the warranty start?
The warranty starts on the date of delivery of the mattress and lasts until the end of 10 years from that date.
E. Your Responsibilities
To make a claim under this Warranty, please send:
1) a brief written description and photo of the problem or condition that you believe constitutes a defect;
2) proof of purchase (such as your order number or an original dated sales receipt) to Newentor at email@example.com.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to require photographs, further information or descriptions, or to physically inspect the mattress prior to accepting a particular claim under this Warranty. Should shipping costs be required to return your Mattress, you will not be responsible for those costs.
F. What do we do when we get all this from you?
Any evidence we receive regarding the potential warranty claim, including the mattress itself in some cases, will be cross-examined and evaluated by Newentor. When we have received the evidence, we will decide at our sole, reasonable discretion whether your claim is covered by the warranty or not.
If we determine that it is covered, we will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your repaired mattress or new Newentor Mattress back to you.
Newentor reserves the right to offer you a similar replacement if your item has been discontinued. We will only cover the shipping expenses of the first warranty claim. The mattress warranty period does not restart, but rather continues from your original purchase date.
G. What if I only want a refund?
This warranty does not give you the right to get a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades for successful warranty claims.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the International Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.